Halloween Cute Sexy Fun in Tokyo 2012



It was Halloween again in Tokyo and folks got out and about in all kinds of getups from scary to funny to sexy to cute to just off-the-wall. I hit Roppongi like I usually do during the Halloween time. It's one of the few times I go there. I don't bother going to the clubs because they are generally jam-packed and you can't see anything hardly. The streets is where the action is where you can see all kinds of fun outrageous stuff. It beats standing 1-3 hours in line just to get into a club where it takes you 20 minutes to get a drink.

I did go to club Feria on Halloween night to participate in a Halloween contest (didn't win). I went as a pirate samurai so I was bristling with weapons (plastic and wood) both pirate and samurai. Due to their over-the-top security protocols I had to surrender up the whole lot of them including my kasana - an umbrella with a katana hilt. It was ridiculous and pissed me off royally (which may have cost me 3rd place). I later came to understand that this was due to a gang rub out just 2 months ago when a guy got beat to death in a Roppongi club. Glad to see Roppongi hasn't lost any of its nefarious roots. Anyway, still had a good time and saw a lot of great outfits.

Enjoy the photos!

Only in Japan can you see something like this

Witches' Nite Out

 The Friday before Halloween Weekend I went to a small event as a winged Tengu long-nose goblin and bumped into a friend there

Seeing Eye to Nose with a Tengu 

Staff of the Blacksheep where I have killed many a braincell 

Captain BlackJack Dave Kojiro - Last Samurai of the Caribbean with Snow White 

I was drowning in a sea of sobriety until I spied my salvation 


BlackJack Dave Kojiro and Mash Sparrow












Buckethead Stormtroopers! 

Apparently even the Empire has been affected by the global economic crisis 








Captain Blackjack Dave Kojiro has to slay an overzealous fan 




Lady Gaga in da house 








 These braves would make Sitting Bull stand up










Gundam After Hours 




 I'd bite her apple


Well, Howdy!

Fallen Angel and Pirate Samurai - who's going to hell quicker?

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Monks Cutting Bamboo Festival - Takekiri-eshiki

Japanese Children Sumo Festival

Japanese Penis Festival - Kanamara Matsuri